- About PPS
- Technical Program Schedule
- Sponsor and Exhibition
- Accommodation & Tour
- Important Date
- Pre-Scheduled Bus to Pattaya
- Site Map
Oral Presentation Guideline
I. Presentation Time :
1. Oral Presentation Time : 20 min. (Including Q&A)
2. Keynote Presentation Time : 30 min. (Including Q&A)
3. Plenary Presentation Time : 45 Min. (Including Q&A)
II. Presentation Equipment :
1. Each presentation room will be equipped with a notebook (PC only, no MAC) connected to LCD projector, laser pointer and microphone. If you require other audio visual equipments, please contact conference secretariat (Tel: +662 564 6500ext. 4449, 4655, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Presentation slides should be made in MS Power point file for smooth operation.
- If you use your own laptop of Mackintosh computer, please inform the secretariat in advance by email (email@example.com) or at least 4 hours before your presentation.
3. Internet access will not be provided in session rooms.
III. Submitting the Presentation File :
1. Presenters are requested to directly submit the final presentation files stored in a standard media (USB or CD-ROM) to the PPS-28 staff in the designated session room before the session begins. Our staff will assist you to load your file on the conference computer. For those who wish to use their own notebook computers, please verify the compatibility before their sessions.
2. It is only possible for presenters to check their presentation file in the pre-view room. But the materials for presentation should be directly transferred to the computer in each of session rooms.
IV. Presenter Registration :
Registration is required for all presenters. Presenters are encouraged to register on www.pps-28.com no later than October 15, 2012 to ensure that their materials are included in the final program and the conference proceedings.
V. Language :
Please be advised that both oral & poster presentations must be conducted in English only.