BATTERY PACK FOR MILITARY APPLICATIONS
Military operations are often unique, resulting in batteries with uncommon size, power, energy, life and environmental durability depending on specific applications and usage. Currently, the original batteries supplied by equipment makers have reached their end of life prematurely. However, no satisfactory battery models are available for replacement, thus creating problems during operations. The Thai Army Research and Development Office, Ministry of Defence in collaboration with National Science and Technology Development Agency, Ministry of Science and Technology together developed battery packs and battery chargers with an aim to alleviate the aforementioned problems.
- Rugged pack design meeting actual field usage requirements
- Over 3 times longer operating hours through single charge vs original battery pack
- Pass MIL/IEC standard
- AC and DC charge compatibility
- Fast/Normal charge ability with state-of-charge indicator and warning
- Extended pack life with proprietary BMS design coupled with maintenance charging mode
Who will benefit from this technology?
- Royal Thai Armed Forces
- Defense Industry
- xEV and clean energy sector
- Field Testing
Tel. +66 2 564 6500 ext. 4789