• Observation of surface, size and shape of materials
• Analysis of microstructure, grain boundary, phase compatibility and phase distribution of metal, ceramics, polymers and biomaterials, etc.
• Analysis of coating layer
• Analysis of element composition of material and its contamination by EDS technique (qualitative, X-Ray mapping, X-Ray Line scan, phase map and spectrum synthesis).
• Analysis of identification of crystal structure by EBSD technique (crystal type, crystal orientation, phase map, grain characteristic, and grain size).
• Analysis of microstructure by Soft X-ray Emission Spectrometer(SXES) technique (qualitative, phase identify and spectral map)
• Preparation of specimen for studying with scanning electron microscope, EDS, EBSD and SXES.
• Practical training and information services in techniques of scanning electron microscopy (SEM) / Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectrometry (EDS) / Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD) / Soft X-ray Emission Spectrometer(SXES))