Abstract Submission Deadline Extended to June 30, 2019
- National Metal and Materials Technology Center
- Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University
- Metallurgy and Materials Science Research Institute, Chulalongkorn University
- Faculty of Engineering, Kasetsart University
- Thai Ceramic Society
- National Science and Technology Development Agency
- Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation
- AES Exhibition Services (AES) Ltd.
The International Conference on Traditional and Advanced Ceramics (ICTA) has been conducting a series of international conference on traditional and advanced ceramics technology since 2012. This time, ICTA2019 (5th ICTA) is going to be held in conjunction with ASEAN Ceramic 2019 and the 8th Asia-Oceania Ceramic Federation Conference (AOCF-8). The conference aims to address the advancement in ceramic material research on both Traditional and Advanced Ceramics.