- Presentations new !
- Conference venue: Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune
- Updated RISE#5 Technical Program [July 09, 2019: PDF]. new !
According to the Thai government policies to improve safety and efficiency in a transportation sector, the sustainable development in railway has been a key discussion topic in the last decade nationwide. Apart from huge investment in railway infrastructures and facilities, The Thai government has announced various measures to promote the railway industry and its related industries. In an initial period of development, manufacture and/or repair of engineering components or equipment, including production of train compartments, will be focused in order to strengthen technological capability and competitiveness of local manufacturers involved in the railway business. In addition more advanced technological aspects in railway industry will be explored. In order to serve the governmental measures and national agenda, research and development (R&D), engineering, and innovation tasks relevant to railway are critically required.
The Thailand Railway Industry Symposium and Expo (RISE) is annually held and recognized as an academia-research-industry platform for sharing knowledge, know-how and experiences among experts, professors, researchers, engineers, technicians and students.
|Dr. Narong Sirilertworakul||Adviser|
|Dr. Nakorn Chantasorn||Adviser|
|Dr. Julathep Kajornchaiyakul||Chairman|
|Dr. Ekkarut Viyanit||Vice Chairman|
|Dr. Kittinan Annanon||Committee|
|Dr. Sinthu Chanthapan||Committee|
|Dr. Wallop Ratanathavorn||Committee|
|Mr. Somrit Buddhanbut||Committee|
|Mr. Yhotsawat Settakulsit||Committee|
|Ms. Suwaphat Ruksaree||Committee|
|Ms. Kobkul Amonmongkul||Committee and Secretary|
Bringing the Thai Railway Industry into the International Mainstream
- Manufacturing & Fabrication
- Operation & Environment
- Testing & Standardization
- Maintenance & Inspection
- Safety & Comfort
- Novel development & Simulation
Registration and fees:
|Participant Type||THB / Person|
|Technical Sessions (July 10-11, 2019)||1,500|
|Technical Sessions & Site Visit (July 10-12, 2019)||4,500|
1. The registration fees include admission to all technical sessions, lunches and VAT 7%.
2. National Metal and Materials Technology Center (MTEC) is a government organization with 3% withholding tax exemption.
3. Registration Confirmation: An automatic confirmation e-mail will be sent to you upon completion of registration.
Site Visit Program:
09:00 Leave from the Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune
10:00 Visit Wat Mangkon Station
10:30 Visit Sam Yot Station
11:00 Visit Sanam Chai Station
14:30 Arrive to the Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune
- Bank tranfers should be made to the saving account below. (A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to RISE5 secretariat by e-mail: email@example.com)
Account Name: National Metal and Materials Technology Center
Account Number: 080-0-000846
Bank Name: BANGKOK BANK PLC.
Swift Code: BKKBTHBK
- National Metal and Materials Technology Center (MTEC, Thailand)
- Railway Technical Research Institute (RTRI, Japan)
- National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA, Thailand)
- Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation (MHESI, Thailand)
- LMS Instruments Co., Ltd.
- PinPetch Marine Co., Ltd.
Ms. Kobkul Amonmongkul
National Metal and Materials Technology Center
114 Thailand Science Park, Pahonyothin Rd., Khlong Nueng, Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani 12120, Thailand
Tel. +66-2564-6500 ext. 4676